You're new favorite Christmas Carrot Cake
- 5 ½ cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 5 ½ cups whole cranberries
- ½ cup honey
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- In a saucepan, boil cranberries and honey until berries pop and sauce thickens. Let cool.
- Sift together all of the dry ingredients. Add the cranberry honey sauce, carrots, eggs and oil and beat until well blended. Pour into greased 9” x 9” baking pan.
- Bake at 350°F (177°C) for 40-45 minutes.
- Soften 1- 8 oz. (250 g.) pkg of cream cheese with a mixer. Beat in ¼ of a cup (60ml.) of cranberry sauce.
- Add 1 cup (480 ml.) of icing sugar, beat until smooth and spreadable.
Other recipes you might like