Danish Apple Pie
- 4 cups apples peeled, cored and chopped
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- ¼ cup Chinook Honey
- 4 tbsp. flour
- Cinnamon to taste
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup butter
- 2/3 cup Chinook Honey Caramel Sauce
- Sprinkle apples with lemon juice and flour then mix in honey and cinnamon. Pile into pie shell. Combine topping mixture and sprinkle over the apples.
- Cover loosely with foil and bake at 425°F (220°C) for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and drizzle ⅓ of a cup (75 ml) of the caramel sauce over the pie and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle another ⅓ of a cup (75 ml) of the caramel sauce over the pie, cool to taste and serve.
Other recipes you might like