A little sweet and a hint of spicy.
- 2 lbs Boneless Chicken thighs or breasts
- 3TB Olive Oil
- 3TB Chinook Honey
- 6TB Lime Juice
- 1 Lg Jalapeno- minced
- 1 Tsp Crushed Garlic
- 1 Tsp Kosher Salt
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine all marinade ingredients (no Chicken)
- Add the chicken to the marinade, seal the bag and refrigerate a minimum of 2 hours. (overnight is better)
- Prepare the grill to medium high heat and spray with olive oil to prevent sticking.
- Cook the chicken 8-10 minutes per side until cooked through. Large breasts may take longer to cook.
Other recipes you might like