Honey Apple Bundt Cake
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¾ cup honey
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 250ml jar of Chinook Honey Caramel Spread
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. allspice
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 3 cups chopped, cored and peeled apples
- Mix together oil, honey, eggs and vanilla.
- Whisk together flour, cinnamon, allspice, baking powder, baking soda and salt; combine the dry ingredients with the wet just until just mixed. Gently stir in the chopped apples. Pour into greased 10 inch (3L) bundt pan.
- Bake at 325°F (160°C) until an inserted toothpick comes out dry, about 40-50 minutes. Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then turn onto a rack.
- Once the cake has completely cooled, place on serving plate and drizzle with slightly warmed Chinook Honey Caramel Spread.
Other recipes you might like