Honey Roasted Butternut Squash
- 1 large butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt, pepper and garlic to taste
- 2 cups dried cranberries
- ½ cup Chinook Alberta Multi Floral Honey (or extra to taste)
- ¼ cup finely crumbled feta
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon to taste
- Fresh or dried parsley to garnish
- Set oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Lightly drizzle or spritz a roasting pan with olive oil.
Add cubed squash to roasting pan along with another drizzle of olive oil.
- Sprinkle with a light layer of salt, pepper and garlic powder, based on taste preference.
- Roast at 400 F for 25 minutes on the center rack.
- At the 25 minute mark, pull out the oven rack and add your cranberries to the pan.
- Return to the oven for 10-15 minutes or until the cranberries have started to soften and burst a bit.
- Remove from oven and add a sprinkle of cinnamon along with the feta and honey.
- Garnish with parsley for a burst of colour and dig in while it’s hot!
Other recipes you might like