The marinade creates a tender and flavourful steak
- 1/3 Cup Chinook Honey
- 1/3 Cup Honey Whisky
- 1/4 Cup soy sauce
- 1/4 Cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 Tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 Tsp minced garlic
- 2 Lbs Sirloin Steak
- Combine the first 7 ingredients in a ziplock bag or sealed container.
- Place the steaks in the bag and remove as much air as possible. Flip the bag a few times to coat with the marinade. Place in the fridge and let sit for at least 2 hours.
- Heat the BBQ or grill to med - high heat. Remove steaks from marinade and use paper towel to remove excess marinade.
- Place steaks on the hot grill and cook 4-5 min before flipping over. Cook further to your desired level of doneness,3 min for med rare, 5 min for medium, 8-10 for med well done. Transfer steaks to cutting board or plate to rest for 5 min before slicing thinly against the grain.
Other recipes you might like