Add a little zest to your next BBQ with this Mexican inspired salad.
- 1 1/2 c shredded Cabbage
- 2 c Cherry Tomatoes (halved or quartered)
- 1/2 medium white onion (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup fresh Cilantro or Coriander (chopped)
- 1/2 fresh Jalapeno (finely diced)
- 1 small Green Peppers (thinly sliced)
- 4 TB olive oil
- 1 Lime (juiced)
- 2 TB Chinook Honey
- salt & pepper to taste
- Shred the cabbage into a large bowl.
- Prepare the remaining vegetables and add to the cabbage.
- Mix the olive oil, honey vinegar, lime juice, and honey in a smaller bowl
- Toss the herbs and dressing into the vegetables. Season with salt and pepper to taste and chill before serving.
Other recipes you might like