Serve with your favourite crackers or toasted baguette
- 4 OZ Feta Cheese crumbled
- 4 OZ cream cheese softened
- 1 TB olive oil
- 1 Clove garlic minced
- 1/2 Tsp Basil dried
- 1 TB Cashews or Pistachios- chopped
- 1 Tsp Parsley finely chopped - chives can be substituted
- 1/2 Tsp black pepper cracked or coarse grind
- 1/3 Cup Alberta Multi Floral Honey
- Combine the feta, cream cheese, and olive oil in a food processor and blend till smooth.
- Add in basil and garlic and blend till combined.
- With a spatula scoop out mixture into a shallow bowl or serving dish. Use a spoon to create a well in the centre. Fill the centre well with honey and garnish the sides with the chopped nuts and parsley.
- Serve with warm flatbread or pita.
Other recipes you might like